NATIONAL SALES MANAGER—Healthcare/IT (Southeastern US)
VT Milcom, a business unit of VT Group, is seeking an experienced national sales manager to direct and manage the company’s commercial sales activities ensuring high performance and achievement of sales goals and business objectives. The successful candidate will plan and implement sales programs for integrated solutions for electronic and communication systems, targeting existing and new accounts. S/he will provide management direction for the sales organization and manage internal and external relationships to ensure selling objectives are met.
Representative duties and responsibilities:
- Provide motivating leadership through effective communication of vision. Achieve sales goals; build effective relationships enabling staff to respond quickly to emerging opportunities and manage execution of the company’s commercial sales and marketing business processes.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and lead sales staff for profitable business growth.
- Perform market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates; will identify, establish and service existing and new industry relationships with equipment manufacturers; will develop sales campaigns where appropriate.
Education and/or experience:
Bachelor’s degree (business, accounting, finance, engineering, or related field) with a minimum of six years’ successful experience directing and managing a nationwide sales force for national and key strategic accounts; or a combination of education and experience. Seeking candidates with a strong background and significant years of experience in healthcare-related sales.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategies
- History of gaining access to high-level decision makers
- Dynamic presentation ability with stellar communication skills to influence
- Ability to travel 50%-70%
Apply online: www.vt-group.com/careers
The Jordan Company (TJC) takes the long view. Along with its affiliates, the investment firm is a long-term investor that works with...