Drive digital sales via agency and client relationships in New York. You will be the face of Manta in the region and drive all prospecting, pitching, negotiating, and closing of revenue opportunities across Manta Media online, eNewsletter and mobile platforms. A proactive and consultative SMB and b2b media sales exec, you will be a team player who is well connected in the market and thrives in an autonomous work environment.
What you need to know:
- Drive revenue to meet territory and national sales team goals
- Provide consistent and extensive agency and direct client coverage
- Build, refine, update and maintain a pipeline of prospects
- Educate clients and the marketplace on new programs and advertising solutions
- Represent Manta at digital advertising and SMB industry events and functions
- Present quarterly SMB research to agency and client marketing execs
- Participate in team building and Manta company meetings and events
Those who succeed at Manta:
- Thorough knowledge of digital advertising and social media
- Established relationships with top agencies and clients in the New York
- Proven Track Record in meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, energetic and willing to do what it takes to grow a successful young company to the next level
- Overall Experience: 6-8 years in online advertising sales
- Education: BA/BS Degree, or equivalent experience
- Ideally living in New York
What's in it for you:
- Are results driven, focused on the tactics that will move the needle
- Work well collaboratively and be open to feedback
- Understand how to “scale up”
- Come to play every day
What's it like to work at Manta:
- Your work matters here! We're not making more money for an insurance company or a bank, but regular people making business decisions at their kitchen table... the work you do affects the small business owners and their families.
- A career at one of THE most trafficked sites on the web today - Manta gets more traffic than Apple, CNN and The New York Times! Each month 30 million+ unique visitors come to the Manta site.
Ready to apply?
- Clients are amazed when they hear the Manta story!
- Wait until you hear about the Buying Power Index (BPI) for our site!
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject line as NSMNY.MANTA
Manta - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard