To support the National Chain Accounts Department with administrative tasks related to the daily management of our National and House Accounts product related processes and functions.
Chain Accounts “Product Focus” Coordinator in collaboration with the Account Managers will perform the following tasks including, but not limited to:
o Creates Daily Spreadsheets, Weekly Menus, and Order Guides.
- Manage and monitor New Item Requests (N.I.R.’s), proprietary product implementation and monitor movement (wkly/monthly) and special orders shipped in timely manner.
- Assist in order guide maintenance to ensure the contracted ‘specified’ items (ie, CMA/NMA/CMP, etc) are correctly listed on custom order guides (C.O.G.’s) and shopping lists to ensure contract compliance/utilization and value to the customer as well as proper movement from the start. Also assist in DWO management. Identify DWO items, communicate to customers, identify replacements and ensure COG & shopping list maintenance.
- Assist in A/R support by providing customers with copies of invoices and credits where needed. Have direct contact with customers regarding credit and payment discrepancies and be able to resolve issues and answer questions regarding their statement.
- Provide administrative support to aid in the completion of market baskets, item analysis, and bids.
- Identify EB Conversion opportunities and Contract Item Maximization (CMA’s, NMA’s, CMP’s, etc.)
- Communicate product volume spikes to procurement to more effectively manage par level inventory. (Seasonal, schools, holiday’s, new accounts, lost accounts, etc)
- Work with AM / CSR / Transportation to manage shortened delivery weeks created by Holidays.
- Manage GPO affiliation exceptions with the GPO HQ customers to ensure any open issues or questions are resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate divisional transfer of customer numbers or other issues from large scale customer start-ups.
- MENUgistics Menu functions
o Prints recipes, Daily Spreadsheets and Weekly Menus.
o Runs special reports as requested.
o Participate in Menugistics training and assist department members as needed.
- Collaborate with Phoenix new account set-up team to ensure appropriate contract terms are applied to new customers.
- Collaborate with US Foods IT systems team on all enhancements and test plans to ensure the specific needs of Healthcare are addressed and resolved prior to any changes in Healthcare specific applications.
- Coordinate with the Healthcare Sales Directors on customer eligibility issues / questions / reporting.
- Provide support and back-up capabilities for the Healthcare Maintenance/Profile process and tasks.
Demonstrate ability to communicate (written and oral) with all levels of an organization, customers, etc. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines; basic math and grammar skills and strong interpersonal skills; team player. Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access.
Foodservice product knowledge and working knowledge of our internal programs and systems as it relates to Dotcom, Edge, Merlin, PRISM, Tandem, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Invoice Retrieval, etc.
National Accounts Sales