Navigation Information Analyst – AMDB
Job Code: GN35N1
Summary: Analyzes aeronautical source documents and makes changes to electronic assets for changes dictated by the source documents in accordance with asset/product specifications. Must have been a previous AMDB Navigation Information Analyst in the GNS Gate-to-Gate system within the last 6 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Compiles, analyzes, formats and updates aeronautical data gathered from various source documents, using established processes and computational tools to create and/or maintain assets
- Ensures asset’s conformance to regulatory and contractual compliance
- Makes designated corrections noted against the asset by more senior employees.
- Requests clarification of aeronautical source and specification issues as needed
- Receives considerable technical direction, training and guidance from compliers, senior positions, and supervisors as required or requested
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have been a previous AMDB Navigation Information Analyst in the GNS Gate-to-Gate system within the last 6 months.
- Bachelor’s degree in an aviation-related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Aviation knowledge and experience in instrument procedures is preferred
- A private pilot’s license, with instrument rating, is desired
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to identified aviation related items from a pre compose image
- Ability to accurately identified changes between multiple pieces of source
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail oriented tasks
- Demonstrated effective and diplomatic oral and written communication skill
Jeppesen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jeppesen - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
This company helps map the way for pilots, mariners, and railway engineers. Jeppesen Sanderson is a leading publisher of navigation charts,...