The Net Solutions Specialist delivers an excellent customer experience in order to retain, up-sell and resolve customer concerns through quality Net Solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound customer calls for the Email skill area and make outbound follow up calls during scheduled hours, providing an excellent customer experience at all times
- Achieve productivity related targets, quality targets, sales targets, including sales and revenue objectives, average handle time, log in time, available time, schedule adherence, Service Request closures and quality measures.
- Ability to use basic system administration tools and processes; such as email application, web browsers, DNS, and other domain related products.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot basic errors with nsMail, nsMail Pro, Messageguard, Catchall.
- Ability to use basic Email tools and process such as POP3/IMAP software clients that span multiple platforms, such as PC, Mac, Smartphone.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced settings of POP3/IMAP/Smartphone software such as SMTP authentication, POP frequency, server/client relationship, Port configuration, Importing and exporting address books.
- Ability to troubleshoot common Email issues and bounce back errors caused by Reverse DNS not being setup, Incorrect DNS configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot Advanced Email issues caused by IP spam filtering, content spam filtering, RFC2822 compliance filtering.
- Ability to isolate where an issue might be caused in a complex situation ranging from Internet Service Provider, Software configurations, Local Networks, 3 Party Security Software, 3 Party Browser configuration.
- Ability to troubleshoot and run a variety of send/receive tests to isolate where a particular send/receive error is occurring with little information given.
- Ability to use all internal tools related to Troubleshooting Email, Acceptable Use Policy abuses including, but not limited to, Spam filtering, Mailbox transfers, Mailbox Restores, Resync/Reindex of Mailboxes.
- Ability to identify and alert the necessary party of global outages including, but not limited to internal email servers, ISP outages, or Internet backbone outages.
- Be able to troubleshoot and configure advanced features of nsMail and nsMail pro, including, but not limited to, Auto-Responders, Mail Forwarding, Importing and Exporting Address books, calendar sharing, contact sharing, file sharing, and Open X-Change Plug in installation.
- Remain fully aware of the availability of all Network Solutions Email related products, including, but not limited to Catchall, nsMail, nsMail Pro, LOQMail, Messageguard, Constant Contact, and hosting.
- Efficiently handle business critical email issues for customers.
- Make continuous improvement suggestions related to email using common call drivers.Keep updated on all developments and changes for the domain and email skill area, taking ownership to obtain and learn all information provided via print and the intranet.Use all proprietary database, web and telephony tools effectively, reporting faults to helpdesk or supervisors as soon as they occur.
- Discuss call monitoring feedback with supervisor in order to improve performance Use coaching, training sessions and one-to-one meetings positively, contributing to the discussion so that you can take ownership of your development within your current role.
- Remain fully aware of the availability of all Network Solutions domain related products including but not limited to the following: domain names, private registration, and web forwarding, and also such products as email, hosting, website packages, and search optimization products so that every opportunity to meet our customer’s needs is taken.
- Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Access, use or disclose, customer information only when you need to do so to perform your Network Solutions operation duties.
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare for yourself and your team in accordance with company policy.
- Arrive to work on time, have no unauthorized absences, and ensure accurate recording of time-sheet information.
- Sales and Customer Focus. Experience (1-2 years) providing customer service and/or sales using results orientation and quality practices.
- Teamwork. Actively promotes learning among the team and works cooperatively with others to identify and overcome obstacles.
- Continuous Improvement and Managing Change—Able to function effectively in rapidly changing, high-pressure environments and continually improve personal performance and demonstrate best practices.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making. Identifies root causes to problems, recommends solutions, and takes action to resolve concerns.
- Attention to Detail. Processes customer requests accurately, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and Personal Development. Demonstrates willingness to learn and improve skills through openness to constructive feedback, active participation in training and ready implementation of new processes and procedures. Demonstrates willingness to learn through accepting new projects and assignments as needed.
- Effective Communication Skills. Able to communicate effectively over the telephone and in writing using courtesy and correct grammar
- Self-Management. Responds appropriately in a work environment, escalating concerns through acceptable channels, and resolving outside concerns that interfere with productivity. Arrives to work on time with no unscheduled absences
- High School degree required. Some college preferred.
- Basic , demonstrated understanding and knowledge of Internet principles, terminology and functionality
- Typing skills of 20 wpm
- Experience and skills including Word, Excel and Windows
- Prior sales and customer service experience preferred
- Prior center experience, customer service or relevant experience preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, research and problem solving skills
Web.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic, fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet since...