If you have the ability to work autonomously, manage priorities, and be a self-starter we like to speak to you.
Our client operates the largest digital automotive marketplace in the U.S. and is a leading provider of software solutions to automotive dealers throughout the nation. We are seeking to hire an experienced data warehouse lead with skills in Netezza architect.
To enable our client business to expand and lead in a market increasingly enhanced by technology, we are undertaking a substantial technology transformation. This is a great opportunity to bring this unique skill set to a top tier organization where the sky is the limit for career growth at Freeborders.
- Responsible for shaping business needs into technology solutions which deliver business value and are aligned with broader enterprise architecture strategies.
- Provide insight into emerging technology and provide direction in the incorporation of new technology into the multi-year strategic plan.
- Plan for integrating new systems, provide leadership for service-oriented architecture (SOA) programs and adoption, and assess the risk of implementing new solutions.
- Understand complex business requirements, business goals, and drive solutions aligning to our client technology strategy.
- Provide architectural leadership and ensure it is in alignment with architectural strategies.
- Responsible for solutions implemented on large data warehouses and proven leadership in providing robust solutions for Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Pattern Recognition, Data Mining, Reporting, Web Analytics and Metadata Management.
- Develop solution alternatives to meet business needs and consider the costs and risks associated with each alternative.
- Ensure solutions developed within a domain have been properly implemented in accordance with the agreed-upon application architecture.
- Must have experience in architecting and designing data warehouse applications using Netezza
- Must have six years of experience in DW/BI domain
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts for Netezza
- Experience analyzing data and interpreting results
- Ability to analyze and develop reporting systems architecture
- Experience with data warehouse/data mart design and definition to support business analytics and reporting
- Consulting background is a plus
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ year's hands-on experience in administering IBM Netezza environment.
Freeborders is a leading provider of information technology services to large and medium-sized businesses. We provide global consulting, technology and outsourcing services focused on the financial services, travel, and internet e-commerce industries.
We provide extensive domain expertise to U.S. and European companies in three vertical markets: financial services, travel, and internet e-commerce industries. We are headquartered in San Francisco with offices on three continents. Come and join the best and brightest team of talented professionals!
We offer a competitive salary plus great employee benefits.
Freeborders - 22 months ago