Position entails working with computer networks and network security tools. Position would use both COTS and GOTS tools to implement and maintain a mission network. Candidate will apply knowledge of mission IT needs to improve processes and the technical architecture. The team will provide support in the full life-cycle of database management and administration, backup and recovery. Team members work in a multi-tasking, quick-paced, dynamic, process-improvement environment that requires experience with the principles of Very Large-Scale (Terabytes)/Enterprise Class environments.
- Displays expertise in sizing, capacity planning, backup, and recovery planning with multi-terabyte data warehouse solutions in Oracle environments in Very Large-Scale Enterprise Class environments.
- Has experience with Performance Monitor and Explain Plan assessment, SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions and transactions analysis, thorough understanding of indices and statistics (Query Optimizer) for Very Large-Scale databases.
- Able to develop scripts for the creation of the physical database schema(s), data security and protection, managing performance, performing backups/ restores, and archiving data of Oracle & MySQL databases. Has experience in installation and configuration of Oracle for operation in multi-terabyte environments utilizing SAN storage systems.
- Displays ability to manage, monitor and administer database and system performance.
- Has experience in optimization and tuning of data loads, extractions and recommending appropriate procedure, query or package changes and optimizations to ensure and improve system performance and reliability.
- The candidate has experience performing network packet inspection - Wireshark, TCPdump, etc. Has experience in Linux system administration experience; Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora.
- Shows ability in using Scripting Languages – shell, Perl etc.
- Display experience in corporate business operations.
- Have experience with telecommunication/HW procurement.
- Additional requirements could include Certification in Security +, Certified Ethical Hacker.
- TS/SCI Poly required.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...