Have you always had the itch to be part of a startup? Have you dreamt of taking on something transformational, unique and challenging that gives you a high every time? Well, you might be interested in what CloudGenix is after.
Right now in super-stealth mode, at CloudGenix we want to disrupt decades-old practices in networking. You can expect to be surrounded by super-energy folks and take on tough challenges in the networking space that have been safely shoved aside in the past.
- Lead the architecture, design and development of a Network Controller.
- Engage with system and solution architects in shaping the first version of the product from scratch.
- Take networking must-have's and implement them for the Cloud generation.
- Be the driving force behind networking simplicity with a push towards zero-touch secure networking.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a BS or MS degree in networking domain.
- 3+ years of experience in working with highly available large scale distributed systems.
- 1+ years of experience in SDN and SDN controllers.
- HANDS-ON experience with one or more of the following:
- Excellent programming skills in Java, python, and C/C++.
- Data representation and exchange technologies like thrift, google protocol buffers, avro, json.
- Message oriented middleware technologies like zmq, activemq, rabbitmq.
- Web services technologies including REST, django, apache, etc.
- Experience of rewriting/refactoring/re-architecture and scaling applications.
- Ability to work with Product Management on requirements definition and design.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy and camaraderie once you are onboard. We wrap that up with generous early-stage equity, free snacks, drinks and lunch.
- NoSQL databases like mongodb, Cassandra and riak.
- Routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, RIP2 and IS-IS.
- PAAS platforms like CloudFoundry, AWS beanstalk or Heroku.
- OpenSource SDN controller platforms like Floodlight, OpenDaylight..