Come Join our Winning Team! Named the one of the BEST Virginia Business Places to Work in 2013.
IMG - a rapidly growing business with a 25-year history providing information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Network Administrator with TS/SCI at its Fort Meade, MD location.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
- Performing Network diagnostics.
- Handling customer service trouble tickets and respond as necessary.
- Engineering the network for a remote site upon acquisition.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing Taclanes, routers, switches, and WAAS.
- Creating and maintain remote network diagrams.
- Keep the network up to date with the government STIGs.
- Installing, testing, certifying and troubleshooting networking cable systems.
- Installing configured network equipment; install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot a wide range of network hardware and perform related work as required .
- DOD 8570.01M Compliance Required Prior to Consideration.
- ( IAT - II (CompTIA Security+) and CCNA)
- GD Fastlane/Taclane Certified is a plus.
Education and Years of Experience Required : 7 years of overall technical experience or Bachelors Degree and 3 years of experience.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:
Information Management Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group - 14 months ago
For fifteen years, The Information Management Group has been providing IT services to organizations around Chicago and throughout the...