Seeking a mid-senior level Network Administrator/Engineer to join our Information Technology team.
To qualify for this role candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience as a network administrator or network engineer with skills in:
The right person will be:
- Windows administration, active directory, exchange and other windows products,
- LAN/WAN system adminstration,
- Various Backup/Recovery methodologies and strategies,
- Tuning, optimization, and advance troubleshooting of Windows and Cisco products,
- VMWare, SAN, iSCSI switching, and other virtualization technologies.
- A Team-player with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships.
- A strong problem-solver
- Adept at working with all levels of the organization, end-user to sr. leader.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Education & Certifications
- Learn and help maintain/monitor uptime and security stance for a payment card processing network. A requirement will be to obtain the PCI ISA (internal security assessor) certificate.
- Assist with planning and implementation of complex projects related to Microsoft active directory and exchange across three different companies.
- Maintain a WAN based on MPLS between three endpoints.
- R&D in network systems and related technologies. Understand and recommend new technologies.
- Work with internal customers, third party vendors as required.
- Other network support activities and duties as assigned.
- Typically qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in computer science or similar discipline
- CCNA Certification
Southeastern Data Cooperative SEDC - 8 months ago