The Network Analyst role is to design, build, and implement network systems across the enterprise. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all local and wide area network connections, corporate servers, associated software, and communication links. The diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading of all corporate hardware and equipment ensuring its optimal performance is required. This person will also troubleshoot network performance issues, as well as analyze network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions. The Network Analyst will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
- Report to the Network and Technical Services Manager on assigned activities, established reporting indicators, and pending initiatives as required. * Perform technical support of application automation with the Network and Technical Services Manager’s leadership, support, and approval. Plan, analyze, design, and install all technological systems. * Standardize the system technology by participating in the discussions and planning of the network(s) necessary to support all system applications, including all interfaces and enhancements. * Ensure HIPAA Security best practices and compliance. * Implement the system-wide design to achieve efficiencies and integration of service. * Ensure the operational integrity of all technological systems and hardware. Including all necessary operating system upgrades, patches, and preventative maintenance. * Install, maintain, repair, and upgrade all networks including servers, switches, routers, and desktop hardware. Maintain databases, network diagrams, and other required information and reports. * Assist with the educational requirements and/or materials for all systems multi-disciplinary training. Provide information, guidance, and assistance to all end users. * Be responsible for ongoing hardware product evaluation. * Work collaboratively with all the Archcare IT department team members as required. * Perform all other duties, as assigned. * Ensure backup compliance daily * Analyze antivirus test and virus reports weekly * Adhere to policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field and/or equivalent Technical Training.
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as a Network Analyst or Network Technician required with Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange and other network level applications. * Relevant experience with Microsoft’s Network Operating Systems required.
- Healthcare experience preferred. * Relevant experience with Cisco products, and IBM’s AS400 preferred.
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) in Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003, or both.
- Excellent communication and technological skills required.
ArchCare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard