Req Name / Req ID: 1002840 - Network Associate - DB1081chrysler (68879)
REQ/REF NUMBER: 1002840
TITLE: Network Associate
DESCRIPTION: Please put answers to the questions at the end of the resume
1) Explain a time when you had to insure that a change you were making complied with company standards?
2) Explain a time when you had to verify user interface functionality after you made a change?
• Ability to monitor changes with respect to compliance to plant and corporate-wide quality standards.
• Capability to learn/understand plant floor production processes and then match best IT quality reporting solution to production/quality needs.
• Ability to examine and evaluate sequenced part delivery process and configure IT systems to aid in the instructions provided to the sequencing operator.
• Capability to understand and comply with departmental standards for configuring operator interface.
• Capable of spending extended time working with production operators and unit leaders, on the plant floor, to troubleshoot terminal, keyboard, scanner and hardware issues while maintaining quality and throughput.
• Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and three plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Assists in the planning and evaluating of existing network systems.
• Provide assistance in network planning, engineering, and architecture.
• Assists in the development of technical standards and interface applications, evaluation of new products and network problem resolutions.
• Assist in the day to day support operations of internal and/or external networks.
• Troubleshoots network performance issues.
• Provides technical support and guidance to users.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
REQUESTED QTY / MAX SUBMITS PER SUPPLIER: 1 / 0
START DATE: 20-May-2013
END DATE: 29-Dec-2013
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot internal/external network performance issues
• Demonstrate ability to plan, evaluate, and support development of technical network standards and interface applications
People Powered. Performance Driven.
That's our philosophy. And our promise.
We will provide you with the highly skilled professionals...