Req Name / Req ID: 1002840 - Network Associate - DB1081chrysler (68879)
REQ/REF NUMBER: 1002840
TITLE: Network Associate
DESCRIPTION: Please put answers to the questions at the end of the resume
1) Explain a time when you had to insure that a change you were making complied with company standards?
2) Explain a time when you had to verify user interface functionality after you made a change?
• Ability to monitor changes with respect to compliance to plant and corporate-wide quality standards.
• Capability to learn/understand plant floor production processes and then match best IT quality reporting solution to production/quality needs.
• Ability to examine and evaluate sequenced part delivery process and configure IT systems to aid in the instructions provided to the sequencing operator.
• Capability to understand and comply with departmental standards for configuring operator interface.
• Capable of spending extended time working with production operators and unit leaders, on the plant floor, to troubleshoot terminal, keyboard, scanner and hardware issues while maintaining quality and throughput.
• Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and three plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Assists in the planning and evaluating of existing network systems.
• Provide assistance in network planning, engineering, and architecture.
• Assists in the development of technical standards and interface applications, evaluation of new products and network problem resolutions.
• Assist in the day to day support operations of internal and/or external networks.
• Troubleshoots network performance issues.
• Provides technical support and guidance to users.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
REQUESTED QTY / MAX SUBMITS PER SUPPLIER: 1 / 0
START DATE: 20-May-2013
END DATE: 29-Dec-2013
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot internal/external network performance issues
• Demonstrate ability to plan, evaluate, and support development of technical network standards and interface applications
sologig - 15 months ago
People Powered. Performance Driven.
That's our philosophy. And our promise.
We will provide you with the highly skilled professionals...