He/Sheshould be able tounderstand the overall Technical scope;Prepare the BOM, design thedocuments, drawing and technical presentations to customer.
Create necessary documents with attention to quality and adhere to the client specific process requirements
Identify and manage cost, schedule or scope changes in the projects
Candidate must have strong customer relationship skills and interpersonal skills in working with cross-functional team members and clients.
Good and effective Oral and written communication skills
Should have experience in multiple data network Implementation of the project through all stages
To work with different geography teams to deliver the solutions to customers
Proficiency in Project Management tools and process.
- Detailed designing, technical consulting and implementation services. High Level Design, Low Level design and Acceptance test planning for Data Networks
- Closely work with client solution team and customer technical authority and ensure smooth solution preparation and demonstration.
- Site survey and assessment as per questionnaire, Multisite network rollout as per the LLD
- Physical installation, staging and basic configuration as per the implementation/LLD and integration testing
- Enhance skills in networking domain by self-study, on job experience and internal/external trainings.
- Work on High end technical consultancy assignments. Leadership in handling technical issues and escalations. Closely work with Project Managers and customer technical authority and ensure smooth delivery of project deliverables.
- Ensure Wipro Quality process and best practices are adopted to deliver the assigned responsibilities
- Flexible, Manage situations and issues with his/her leadership skills. Self-motivated and go extra mile to achieve the goals and objectives of the group.
- Must be a team player and help to share/exchange knowledge for overall team skill upgradation.
- BE/Diploma in Electronics/IT/Computer Science with good academic record.
- Work experience of minimum 10 years plus in network solution Implementation and support.
- Hands on in Cisco routers and switches and experience in configuration design, implementation and migration of large Wide Area Networks.
- Extensive knowledge of Campus/Enterprise Data Centre, LAN & WAN technologies.
- Products - Cisco Switches, Routers, Wireless and FW along with switches and routers for enterprise (including Nexus and 7600)
- Complex LAN and DC switching infrastructure with high availability, LAN QoS
- Designing solution architecture for networking and unified communications infrastructure based on Gigabit Ethernet, L2/L3 Switching, STP, QoS, VLANs VTP, LAGP, PagP
- Experience in carrying out remote implementation along with onsite engineers is desirable
- Experience in large WAN and LAN implementation and migration, MPLS Configuration.
- In depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS and site-to-site IPSEC tunnels & ISDN
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting network issues with various routing protocols
- Exposure to Network Security Configuration and support
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Ethernet switches Awareness of Network Managing and Monitoring Tools: HP Open view (especially the Network Node Manager), MRTG, What's Up Gold, Concord, Network Intelligence , Solar Winds Orion, Concord E-Health, Cisco Works, Network Vantage, Cisco works WLSE, Ecoscope, Packet Capture
- Routing and QoS - All Routing protocols including policy routing and multi-protocol environment, WAN Qos engineering and implementation
- Wireless - Wireless LAN with secure access (guestnet)
- Provisioning of networking resources for different networking solutions and services
- Virtual LAN configuration, Multi-level routing and Load Balancer support
- Must be able to write varying types of change-related configuration scripts with validation steps to ensure network functionality
- In depth knowledge of PAT, NAT and related technologies
- Understanding on IP Schema and sub netting technics.
- Diagnose network problems and provide fixes, work-arounds
- Network Management - Design, implement and customize management system - Cisco works, MRTG. Network Management with tools like Cisco Works, HP Openview, Big Brother, MRTG.
- Must be available to support client on a 24x 7 basis for Tier 3 support.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve results through working with a large group of peers in related functions.
- Candidate should possess skills and experience in related disciplines such as Project Management, Change Management, Operations Management and Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge of Nortel, HP, Aruba and Riverbed networking products along with Cisco and Checkpoint Security is a plus.
- Understanding of Security Policy development and enforcement.
- ITIL Certification is desired.
- CISCO Certified Filed Engineer for Borderless network solution.
DCM Data Systems - 8 months ago