RESOURCE: Sr. Java Developer
# OF OPENINGS: 12
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA 15222
JOB TYPE: Contract-to-Hire
CONTRACT DURATION: 6+ months
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM
ESTIMATED START DATE: Monday, February 4, 2013
PAY RATE: $65/hour
SALARY (if positions do go direct): $100,000-$120,000 depending on experience
SmartSource, Inc is seeking a 12 Java Developers to work a 6+month possible temp to hire opportunity located in Pittsburgh, PA. At this time we can only accept, US Citizens, Green Card Holders or Perm Residents. No H1’s are being accepted at this time. We are looking for senior people that have a solid Java Development background. Some of the common questions of this opportunity we have answers to are listed below. This has an estimated start of February 4th-February 11th timeframe.
1. How many years of experience, is this a Senior/Lead role, or more Associate level
7-10+ years utilizing Java J2EE
2. Software development has several specialties, what other tools would this resource need (eg J2EE, Struts, J-BOSS, J-Unit, etc.)
Java 5, EJB 3.0, JPA 1.2/2.0, JMS, WebServices, JSF, RichFaces, WAS 7.0, JUNIT
3. Would this be a front end or back end developer. If back end, what Database exposure (many times it is Oracle) and do they need to know PL/SQL if they will be working heavily with the Database
Back-End is a Java batch process, experienced in core java is preferred. Pl/SQL knowledge is preferred but not required, should be able to debug and write complex SQL; database is Oracle.
4. What types of Applications will they be working on? Is it Web Development, Internal Application development, or a combination.
Java batch application with EJB, MDB, JMS, WebServices, JPA.
5. Is the need tied to new development or more software/application maintenance?
New application development
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity, please forward an updated Word resume to Laura: email@example.com.
Recruiting Account Manager
Since 1996, SmartSource has been a leader in providing IT technical staffing solutions for short and long term projects, staff augmentation, and direct hire positions. SmartSource partners with original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, hardware VARS, computer service companies and independent IT firms. Many of our partners rely heavily on our variable workforce model for satisfying their IT talent needs.
sologig - 14 months ago