Smartsource is looking for a full time Network (or Sr. Network) Engineer
Where: Green Bay, WI 54305-0248
Pay rate: 85-95K
Duration: Full time
This position covers a wide array of activities, including, but not limited to the design and implementation of networks (LAN & WAN), Storage (SAN & NAS), Virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V) as well as Microsoft operating systems. This position also requires the ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and remote administration, troubleshooting & support. Excellent customer service, organization, time management and problem solving skills are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Participate in the daily operations required to design, implement and manage Windows, VMware, Storage and IP Telephony environments.
- Provide LAN/WAN administration and support. HP/Cisco
- Provide Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity support & administration.
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in the development of written processes, including configuration checklists and best practices, in order to increase availability for assigned systems.
- Meet with customers
Please call Carissa at 630-818-1053 or can you send your resume to Carissa at : Cmacellaio@smartsource-inc.com
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a Microsoft Server environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a VMware environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience designing, implementing, managing & troubleshooting networks
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with SAN technology, ideally HP, EMC
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Strong organizational and follow-up abilities
- Strong sense of teamwork and initiative
- Motivated, focused and strong desire to learn
sologig - 24 months ago