This is a great opportunity for someone with passion and drive for the IT World to join a strong local Birmingham company and make a difference with our clients. If you're a smart, hard-working individual with experience in the IT world, submit a resume and cover letter to apply.
• Must be available to work in our office or onsite at clients for an eight hour shift
• Must participate with on call every third week
• Company vehicles available, Fully reimbursed mileage if you use your vehicle
• Excellent Opportunity for Growth with the company
• Must be able to thrive in a fast moving stressful environment
• NO FREELANCERS OR OUTSOURCES. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
SKILLS, EXPERTISE, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Thorough Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, AND Windows 8
• Basic knowledge of Windows 2008 and 2012 servers
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and other Office applications
• Understanding of networking IE (DHCP, DNS)
• Understanding of Active Directory
• Knowledge of Mac computers and programs
• Knowledge of wireless devices such as Blackberry and iPhone
• Experience and knowledge of wireless router and access point setup
• Knowledge QuickBooks, Peachtree, and other like software
These skills and certifications are not required but recommended:
• A+ certification
This is a direct-hire position. You will work onsite and remotely to support numerous small and medium sized businesses to provide maintenance and support. Evenings and weekends are occasionally required. This is a challenging but rewarding position that will test all of your consulting skills while keeping your technical edge sharp!
This is a full time position with compensation and benefits tied to experience level.
Wilson Computer Support - 13 months ago