SmartSource is seeking a Lead Software Engineer
Title: Lead Software Engineer
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100K -$130K
The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for supporting one or more JDA application environments and the various systems and processes surrounding its use.
1. Provide primary support for one or more of the following JDA application environments: Enterprise Planning (functional or technical), Intactix Suite, Channel Clustering, Planogram Generator, Efficient Item Assortment/Assortment Optimization
2. Install, implement, configure and document various software and system processes (JDA software, ftp, automation scripting, etc.).
3. Gather business requirements and translate them into system/process designs.
4. Monitor help desk tickets and enterprise job schedules.
5. Demonstrate a commitment to OfficeMax core values.
6. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Detailed knowledge of and the ability to support one or more of the following JDA products: Enterprise Planning (functional or technical), Intactix Suite, Channel Clustering, Planogram Generator, Efficient Item Assortment/Assortment Optimization.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise databases (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, etc.) and the ability to write SQL.
- FTP and scripting automation (Windows batch, Unix shell, python, etc.) is a plus.
- High level understanding of SDLC and PMO processes
Minimum of ten (10) years work experience in IT.
Exceptional written and communication skills
Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting issues
Team player with sufficient interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with many levels of technical and business acumen
Strong time management and multi-tasking capabilities
Ability to learn and master new software technologies, products and business processes
sologig - 2 years ago