We are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to work at our Hyderabad location. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining, supporting a local and wide-area network (LAN/WAN) that, includes planning, evaluation, configuration, acquisition, design, installation, maintenance, testing, and coordination. You will be r esponsible for project planning, cost analysis, vendor comparisons, system integration, and ongoing modifications and maintenance. On a day to day basis you will be i nvolved in supporting and troubleshooting network problems; coordinating with vendors for installation of network related equipment. Responsible for implementing new technology to support corporate and client requirements and goals.
Present information to the management team, which may result in the purchase and installation of hardware, software and communication equipment. Recommend and implement monitoring tools, network security and create written procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology or related field required.
- Seven to ten years minimum experience in Desktop and Network Support
- Five years minimum in router and switch installation and configuration
- Three years minimum in technical project leadership and/or management experience.
- Two years experience in a HealthCare environment
- Certification in CISCO products, i.e. CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, etc
- Certification in MCSE
- Verbal and written communication skills for a diverse customer base including, executives, technical and administrative staff
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP operating systems, and other software currently utilized by PHNS
- Knowledge of Linux a plus
- Strong knowledge of IP networking and supporting equipment and peripherals such as servers, switches, routers, modems, printers and scanners
- Excellent analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions/options, evaluate and enable improvement of processes
- Superior organization and planning skills
- Must be flexible in work schedule, manages time efficiently, be able to multitask projects and handle multiple locations in stressful situations
- Leadership skills such as coaching, and conflict resolutions to aide in the development of personnel
- Verbal and written communication skills for a diverse customer base including customers, technical staff and management
- Working knowledge of
- Data network components (routers, switches, hubs)
- Network design concepts
- Network monitoring and maintenance tools
- IP, IPX, voice and LAN/WAN services
- Cisco router configuration process
- Routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP and OSPF
- Cabling infrastructure
- Analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions/options, evaluate and enable improvement of processes
- Professional attire, attitude and demeanor.
Anthelio - 4 months ago
Anthelio relentlessly aims higher to create new standards of excellence in the healthcare provider industry. It has more than a decade of...