The role of the Cisco VOIP/Network Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the Cisco VOIP and data network infrastructure to ensure high availability.
The candidate must have at least 5 – 7 years of network and VOIP experience.
Qualified candidates must possess the ability to:
- Install, configure, and maintaining all Cisco VOIP telephony components.
- Provide support, troubleshoot and resolve VOIP/network related issues.
- Lead the design, implementation, and test of VOIP and network infrastructure improvements/upgrades.
- Configure and maintain voice gateways: MGCP, SIP, H.323, SCCP, digital PRI/T1, analog FXO/FXS, media resources, SRST/SRSV, DIDs.
- Proactively monitor all network and telephony systems.
- Plan and manage all aspects of Network and Telephony related projects.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support as required.
- Update and maintain documentation for supported locations.
The candidate will be expected to demonstrate this knowledge in a working environment during an interview.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in VOIP and call center environments, as well as network experience.
- CCVP Certification is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Cisco CUCM, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Call Center Enterprise Solution, ACD and IVR systems, Cisco Routing/Switching, Cisco Voice Gateways and QOS.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to serve as technical lead on project team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives, initiatives, and requests.
- Experience with call flow analysis.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in applying to this job listing, please click on the link below:
J. Crew Group, Inc. - 20 months ago
J.Crew debuted in 1983 with the mailing of its first catalog. Six years later, we opened a flagship store at New York's South Street...