National Bank Of Kansas City is looking for an experienced Network Specialist at our Overland Park Branch. We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package. Applicant must meet qualifications to be considered for the position. A background screening including credit check will be required of the final candidate. NO CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Supports effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of system’s hardware, software, and related infrastructure. Collects, analyzes, and interprets technical research to ensure continued innovation within the infrastructure. Responds to technical service requests from internal and external customers for hardware, software, and network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists maintenance and operation of various servers and systems, including Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Cisco telephony, and VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Serves as project team member for design, configuration, testing, deployment and documentation of new servers and software into existing environment per company policy and procedures.
- Assists in design and maintenance of backups.
- Assists Patch Management for Windows desktop and servers.
- Conforms to and assists in maintaining and updating documentation on systems and applications.
- Helps maintain a secure environment, maintains network user accounts, user environment, directories, and security.
- Assists IT Support Specialist staff with support call center.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Follows applicable laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years computer/IT or related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PC and Server operating systems including Active Directory
- Familiar with Microsoft Exchange administration
- Knowledge of VMware, SAN, Cisco telephony a plus
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Flexible and adapts to change
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
Ameri-National Corporation - 19 months ago