NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Network Systems Engineer to join our team in Alexandria, VA.
This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance. Specific duties include:
- Provide management and direction with in Microsoft-centric infrastructure.
- Provide senior level knowledge of network management tools that are used in the enterprise for routine monitoring, performance analysis, and crisis management
- Understand and decompose complex technical systems into foundational components
- Solve complex problems in a complex, large-scale, and multi datacenter environments
- Support an enterprise level infrastructure including developing processes to sustain the services 24x7
NetCentrics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
- Ability to identify operational best practices and effectively communicate the recommendation to all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise server and networking technologies, including domain, Active Directory, OU, GPO, AD Federation Services, IIS, Hyper-V, and System Center Suite
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft products including: Windows Server, SQL Server and IIS
- Working knowledge of SCOM, Data Centers, VIP, Load Balancers, SAN, and Scripting ability a big plus
- Knowledge of enterprise IT services and technologies, including networking systems and protocols, directory services, configuration management, and cloud platforms
- Knowledge of enterprise security services and techniques, including identity and access management, network security, host security, and risk frameworks
- Ability to promote a collaborative environment and bring a positive attitude to difficult situations
- Ability to triage work and balance short term wins with long term solutions
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Secret security clearance or higher.