You are eligible to apply to this position if you are currently in your final year of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Computer Science or are within one year of having obtained your degree.
10gen is seeking Computer Science students with a strong background in CS theory and systems, to join us in building the next revolution in database technology at our Palo Alto, CA and NYC, NY locations.
Our company is led by seasoned executives and technologists with senior leadership experience at many of the worlds most prestigious technology companies. 10gen employees value community and open source principles. We believe in doing things that matter. We love coming to work every day. We embrace variety, diversity, brilliance, and believe you should never stop learning.
Eligibility for our diverse Software Engineering Roles:
By applying for our New/Recent Grad Software Engineer position, you will be considered for various roles across 10gen’s specific engineering departments. During your first month as a 10gen employee you will participate in our bootcamp/rotational program to determine where your personality, passion, and skill set fit best.
Our departments include
- Build/QA team - contributing to the automated build, integration, and regression testing system using Python and C++.
- Drivers Team/Language Evangelist - working on the drivers for each of our official languages, integration with third party tools and frameworks, sample MongoDB-based applications, documentation, tutorials, and outreach with developer communities.
- Performance – internal tools to make our employee’s life easier
- In the process of receiving or having received a BS or MS in Computer Science.
- A solid foundation in computer science theory, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Extensive programming experience.
- You have a strong systems background.
- You are familiar with MongoDB and have probably used it to build an application or project.
- You’ve probably been a participant in several hackathons.
- There is a good chance you’ve probably been a TA or Head TA for a CS course.
- You’ve had one or more internships with prestigious software companies.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Fully stocked kitchen; free breakfast five days a week and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Equipment of your choosing: Apple or PC products
10gen - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard