The expanding capabilities of mobile phones, a brand-new breed of globally connected pocket computers, a sweeping evolution in communication touching everything from healthcare to business operations. All of these innovations are powered by smart tiny chips. And whether its enabling a multimedia platform, minimizing power consumption, adding a whole new type of functionality to a wireless device, or even developing an entire mobile software platform from the ground up, Qualcomm chipsets are at the center of it all.
Qualcomm has multiple Software Test Engineering positions for new graduates. As a Software Test Engineer at Qualcomm, you will join a highly talented team of engineers who are passionate about developing cutting edge solutions for the most complex wireless devices.
Opportunities for New College Grads include:
- Modem Test
- Systems Test
- Embedded Test Development
- RF Test Development
- Core BSP Test
- Integration Test and Development
- Product Test Develoment
- Platform Test (Android/Windows/Etc..)
Good background in one or more of following areas:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts
- Understanding of Physical/MAC layers and Call Processing concepts
- Exposure to programming in C, Perl, shell scripting
- Handset test experience with UMTS/CDMA operators or with commercial handset OEMs is a big plus
- Understanding of the CDMA/GSM/UMTS/LTE protocol stack and call flows
- Experience in any operating systems platform testing (Microsoft Windows, Android, & etc)
- Design, implement and validate various embedded test applications
- Develop test cases directly from customer requirements, standards, & internal coverage hole analysis
Master's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
Qualcomm - 18 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...