Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. New York City Bike Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operations in New York City with up to 10,000 bikes and 600 stations in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
New York City Bike Share is seeking experienced Bike Mechanics to help with all aspects of bicycle assembly, maintenance, and repair. Training on technical and unique aspects of NYCBS bikes will be provided. You’ll be a part of a groundbreaking team that focuses on the successful launch of an innovative bicycle transportation system with emphasis on building strong client and sponsor relationships while exceeding the highest standards for service.
- Complete repairs in a professional and timely manner.
- Set a schedule and report for work as assigned.
- Respond to requests from your manager(s).
- Assist in maintaining an OSHA compliant workplace.
- Ensure that all necessary reporting is accurate, complete and timely.
- Work under the guidance of the Head Bike Mechanic.
- Other duties as assigned