Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. New York City Bike Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operations in New York City with up to 10,000 bikes and 600 stations in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
New York City Bike Share is seeking organized and team-oriented dispatchers to ensure smooth operations from “Command Central”. The dispatch team will direct all employee traffic, including bicycle redistribution and service, station repair, and on-street customer service issues.
You’ll be a part of a groundbreaking team that focuses on the successful operation of an innovative bicycle transportation system with emphasis on building strong client and sponsor relationships while exceeding the highest standards for service.
- Monitor bicycle demand data and dispatch tools; assign and direct Redistribution
- Ensure maximum safety, utility, and efficiency of redistribution vehicles in the field
- Monitor station functionality; assign and direct Technicians
- Liaise between Customer Service Team and Street Team
- Address and log data as required, including bike status, system events, and rebalancing data
- Communicate tactfully and productively with your team
- Monitor and enforce safety, good judgment, and company policies and procedures
- Conducts a detailed report to oncoming shift including the status of all drivers and any information pertinent to the oncoming shift
- Assist with scheduling and workflow development and improvement
- Other duties as assigned.
Alta - 24 months ago