Do you have what it takes to be a part of the fastest growing environmental news service?
We are looking for a candidate who has more than two (2) years experience in the online news media marketplace who can effectively and efficiently aggregate and curate news, and compose original content.
The candidate will exhibit enthusiasm, flexibility and a positive attitude, and posses excellent editing and writing skills; excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; and an ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments with an acute attention to detail.
- Aggregate and curate news, compose original content
- Monitor real-time analytics
- Post content and engage with individuals and organizations on a variety of social media platforms
- Evaluate daily posts and achieve targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and to work independently
- Excellent computer skills with experience working on Macintosh computers
- Experience with content management systems including WordPress
- Experience working with a variety of social media outlets and ability to drive and develop robust engagement on each platform
- Ability to write headlines and craft content to go viral
- Understanding of SEO and online analytics
- Strong graphic design sense and proficiency in PhotoShop
- Thrive in deadline-based and fast-paced environment
A passion for a sustainable planet a must.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive compensation package
How to Apply: Provide cover letter, resume and three (3) references