- Minimum of four years experience in TV news photography and top-end editing required
- Must be proficient with current broadcast cameras and edit platforms
- Must be proficient in non-linear editing platforms and have knowledge to create highend, quality news graphics
- Valid drivers license required and a safe driving record as determined by the Company (driving record will be checked)
- NPPA workshop experiences and NATAS participation a plus
- Ability to safely operate ENG trucks, LiveU, Live News Vehicle (LNV) and aerial camera operation in Chopper 5
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally
- Ability to read, write and speak English well
- Must have ability to work well alone or with a reporter, under tight deadlines and pressure situations while maintaining strong focus
Looking for a highly skilled photographer who will elevate news packages with detailed storytelling and specialized graphics. Must possess the ability to pitch news stories with the opportunity to produce, shoot, edit, and write. Become a live reporter at a scene for multiple newscasts or work in tandem with a reporter covering daily news. This is not a Multi-Media Journalist or Back Pack Photographer position, it is a News Photojournalist.
- Shoot one-man-band live shots while reporting as a live photographer on the scene. Feed back video via live truck, LiveU or FTP processes for multiple newscasts
- Pitch story ideas in daily editorial meetings
- Produce, shoot, write and edit stories
Must be able to perform essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.