Position will be responsible for the NextGen hosted application performance and upgrades. Provides 2nd tier support to clients and internal staff. Creates technical and analytics reporting to improve information to NextGen users. Performs maintenance of business functions such as system updates, code set updates, industry updates based on maintenance schedule. Takes on call support requests based on shared schedule with other support personnel. Candidate must be flexible in support hours as on cal responsibilities are included in this position. May be assigned to work late at night to performance application maintenance after hours. Requirements:
- 2+ years experience supporting NextGen EHR application
- 2+ years experience with SQL, including SSRS and SSIS
- 2+ years experience using Crystal Reports
- Experience supporting an EHR with independent physicians
- Current NextGen SCT certification, or the ability to obtain one within 6 months
- Bachelor's degree or High School diploma/GED with 4+ years of comparable experience
- Hands-on application development experience
- Experience with other clinical applications
- Experience with healthcare claims, EDI, and/or billing
- Experience with HIPAA transaction sets
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Skills / Requirements
Monarch HealthCare - 14 months ago