Reporting to : Member Experience Manager
Location: Club Intrawest –Palm Desert
Club Intrawest is a private vacation club made up of a small, tight-knit community of Members. These Members share ownership of beautifully-crafted Vacation Homes across Canada, the United States and Mexico.
The Member Experience Associate – Night Auditor is expected to provide the highest level of Member and Guest service at every point of contact through the use of communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, ensuring our Members and Guests receive an extraordinary vacation experience. Our Night Audit team has a great schedule, four ten hour days on, four days off.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Embraces Club Intrawest’s Leadership Best Practices and Mission to help our Members create the best vacations of their lives
- Provides our Members and Guests with exceptional service
- Ensures all Member and Guests are welcomed and registered to Club Intrawest and acts as an ambassador of Club Intrawest
- Provides switchboard and concierge services
- Ensures all duties on task list are completed
- Liaises with Rooms Quality,Maintenance, Sales, and Marketing departments
- Performs cash and account reconciliations
- Completes nightly auditing functions and month end reporting
- Performs other related duties as required
Condition of Employment
- Previous night audit/front desk experience an asset
- Accounting or banking experience preferred
- Administrative and computer skills required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Fluency in other languages an asset
- Attention to detail necessary
All candidates must meet or be eligible for immigration requirements as outlined in NAFTA or be legally entitled to work in the US.
All candidates must complete and pass a criminal background check.
Position is exempt from meal breaks.
Intrawest - 20 months ago
Intrawest is a leader in the development and management of experiential destination resorts. The Company has a network of resorts at North...