City Wide Maintenance is a locally owned and growing management company in the building maintenance industry. We are seeking a Night Manager to work in the Kansas City, MO area.
- Energetic, hard-working, dependable, detail-oriented
- Will oversee clients’ buildings in a territory: inspect, organize, manage, maintain records and Inventories
- Will be responsible for staff: hire, train, instruct, direct, evaluate job performance, and terminate
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the janitorial team
· M-F 5pm – 2am + some weekends
· Prior supervisory experience necessary
· Bilingual a plus
This position is a great opportunity for an individual to join a thriving business with potential for growth in a team-oriented environment. Total compensation includes base salary in upper $20s, bonus, cell phone, and car allowance.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision coverage, supplemental insurance programs, paid time off, paid holidays, and an attractive 401k plan.
Please apply by clicking on this link: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/4a855d or fax resume to 913-754-0115.
$28,500 per year plus bonuses
# of Positions:
Previous management experience, good communication & organizational skills, valid driver's license, pervious experience managing and inspecting projects.
Kansas City Area
Please click on the link in the ad to apply.
City Wide Maintenance - 22 months ago