Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New Paltz, NY is currently looking to fill a Night Shift Order Picker position. We are looking for an energetic individual who has a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
This shift runs Sunday through Thursday from 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM (or whenever the work is completed).
• Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
• Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
• Assist in counting inventory as directed
• Repack damaged products as directed
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment, preferably experience working nights
• Forklift Certification is preferred
• Flexibility with Schedule
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Craft Beer Guild offers a great benefits package to go along with an opportunity learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
Interested? If so, please submit an application below.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc. - 13 months ago