Node.js / MongoDB Web Serv ices Developer
Direct Hires Only - No Agencies Please
Mobiquity (www.moquityinc.com), an enterprise-class Mobile App Consulting company , www.mobiquityinc.com targeting the Global 2000 mobile computing market, is seeking a Node.js/MongoDB Web Services Developer who will help design the next generation of enterprise mobile and web applications on cutting edge platforms!
- Design and develop scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js, MongoDB, and lightweight Java frameworks
- Work with UX Designers , Mobile Developers and Web Developers to implement back-end services for web and mobile applications
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Responsible for generating web services and data models to support an omnichannel experience in a secure system
- Interface with a big data science team and take responsibility for processing complex events
- Test Driven Development is essential for success in this exciting role
If the candidate does not have direct experience with Node.js or NoSQL DBs then:
- E xperience designing, coding and deploying server side systems for commercial mobile or web based applications
- Experience developing RESTful web services using open source frameworks
- Experience with Node.js a major plus. Ability to learn Node.js quickly is a must.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB preferred. Experience designing and using databases in a commercial web deployment is a must.
- E xperience with server side Java using Spring or other lightweight framework s
- Proven understanding of Git SCM preferred
- Understanding of document description languages such as: JSON and XML
Compensation & Benefits
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or jdbc
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
- We offer Competitive Salaries and Equity in Mobiquity
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Extensive Training and Career Development
- An Excellent Benefits Package including health, dental and vision insurance
- An Exciting Start-Up Culture and Close Team Structure
- World Class Leadership Team
Get in Touch!
If you are passionate about mobile technology and want to be part of a team of professionals who pride themselves on success, service excellence and having fun, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiquity is an EEO/AA Employer
Monster - 10 months ago
Mobiquity is a professional services firm that creates innovative and engaging enterprise-class mobile solutions that drive business value....