Assist ESL teacher in federal, state, and local administrative requirements of the English as a Second Language program. Work under supervision of certified ESL teacher. Work in coordination with Soecial Education staff on campus.
1. Gather student academic information from internal and external sources.
2. Assist with administration and scoring of language proficiency testing instruments.
3. Maintain accurate auditable records with all required documentation.
4. Help with inventory, care, and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
5. Prepare accurate required reports in a timely manner.
6. Ensure accurate student data reporting.
7. Regular and effective communication with parents, staff, and administration.
8. Prepare, coordinate, and document all aspects of LPAC meeting.
9. Assist in organization, use, and documentation of learning lab use.
10. All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED
48 college credits, Associates Degree or Higher Preferred.
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Computer Skills with software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Office skills in an educational setting.
TEXANS CAN! - 10 months ago
Texans Can Academies is a non-profit organization operating public charter high schools throughout the State of Texas. Texans Can Academies...