Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for a Non-Stock Purchasing Specialist for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individual.
Our Non-Stock Purchasing Specialist will be responsible for processing quote requests submitted by the sales force, meeting established sales and profitability standards, promoting extended product line sales programs, and providing excellent customer service.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a four year college degree or a minimum of two years prior work experience in the industrial MRO field, including purchasing, customer service, sales or marketing.
- Has the ability to respond quickly to problems, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Has a high level of resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Has the ability to communicate with co-workers, managers, vendors and outside sales representatives in an effective and professional manner.
- Feels comfortable working with numbers, reading and writing small letters/numbers and making arithmetic calculations.
- Exhibits a high degree of accuracy is both their written and verbal skills and is able to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Understands the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest - 20 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...