Now Hiring-Internships and Full Time: Marketing, Promotions, Management Trainee, Sales, PR
Description of job
We are looking for students and college graduates in the Twin Cities area for paid full time positions and internship opportunities in our Event Marketing Division. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Marketing, Advertising, PR, Events, and business, and a solid understanding and passion for branding.
- Assist in the art direction and execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist in the outreach to consumers
- Assist in creating exciting new branding ideas
- Provide support to campaign managers and associates
- Monitor and oversee set up of events
- Inventory management
What we are looking for:
- Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Sense of initiative, can work well with minimal direction
- Great decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy level
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong work ethic
- Burning desire to learn
- Great attention to detail
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
The Spotlight was founded in 1927 and has since become world-famous for its casting directories.
Today over 30,000 performers appear in...