Prometric , a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS and the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with at least 2 years’ experience in long-term care to administer the Florida Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Exam . This is a flexible position that allows you to work when you are available.
The position consists of two parts:
1) Proctoring a knowledge-based examination
2) Observing candidates performing demonstration of skills
This position will be responsible for proctoring at least 8 test days a month (8 hours at a time) at various locations within a 25 mile radius of the employee’s zip code. Examinations are performed Monday-Saturday with some Sunday examinations at certain locations.
Registered Nurses with active and unrestricted license in the state of Florida
Certified Nurse Aide candidates
- Two (2) years’ experience in Long Term Care (This does include maternity)
- Proctor at least (8) test days per month and may work on Saturday's
- Available to travel within a 25 mile radius of your zip code
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to stand for extended periods of time while administering the exam and evaluating
If you would like the opportunity to earn additional income and help contribute to maintain the high standards set in a profession. Please submit your resume to us we would like the opportunity to speak with you in more details about this program and being a part of the team.
- Must be proactive, flexible, amicable and natural problem-solver.
This is an independent contractor, Per Diem positions. Prometric is an AA/EEO employer.
Keyword: nurse, state exam, Nurse Aide, RN, RNs for Nurse Aide Standard Setting, Registered Nurse, Nurse Aide exam, Nurse Aide Evaluator
From: Prometric SME
Prometric SME - 14 months ago