The Nurse Home Visitor provides comprehensive community health nursing services to women and their families in adherence with the NFP model. Responsible for delivering clinical services with appropriate documentation to families, engaging in regular supervision and professional development, providing accurate and timely information for data input, participating in promotion of NFP Program in community, and maintaining effective communication with supervisor and team. Models behaviors as characterized in The Methodist Mission, Vision, and Values.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Performs home visiting in accordance with the NFP model and guidelines. Develops community relationships to support client referrals.
- Participates in weekly supervisory sessions and all required training.
- Maintains documentation on all clients and provides accurate and timely data for input by support staff.
- Represents the vision and mission of NFP and CCP to both internal and external customers.
- Current Tennessee nursing license (in good standing).
- Current CPR required.
- Two years experience in maternal/child health, public health, home visiting or mental/behavioral nursing preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have an automobile available daily, current driver's license and car insurance
Methodist Healthcare - 22 months ago