Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
This is a Full Time Management position on day shift with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home page for more about our benefits.
Responsible for the overall planning, directing and coordinating of The Family Life Center. Directs, supervises and evaluates work activities of all personnel in the department. Establishes work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload. Maintains communication between medical staff and nurses. Responsible for department's budget.
- Conducts assessment of the existing system using the NCQA guidelines and identifies opportunities for improvement to achieve the highest level of certification.
- Serves as PCMH/NCQA resource for management and staff.
- Manages all facets of the PCMH initiative, including writing reports required by the grant contract and keeping record of financial and contractual agreements.
- Demonstrates organizational and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to complete miscellaneous tasks.
Experience & Skills :
- Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN) required
- This is a FT, grant funded position with benefits that is tied to grant funding. Position will end when grant ends.
- Experience in Panel Management, Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Strong project management skills
- Familiar with the NCQA designation process
- Experience with program evaluation and outcome reporting
Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Florida