Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant- Internal Medicine Office, Purcellville, VA
Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, seeks an experienced Nurse Practitioner to oversee and coordinate the delivery of patient care in a busy internal medicine practice in Lansdowne. This position requires at least 3 years of experience and the ability to work closely with physicians.
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical exams
- Administer or order diagnostic tests
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organization that employs over 175 medical providers that serve over 160,000 patients throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 71 clinical locations from Berryville to Alexandria.
- Bachelors Degree
- State and NCCPA certification
- Professional and caring demeanor with good communication skills.
JobHost - 2 years ago