With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
The Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Certified Nurse Midwife (PA, NP, CMN) shall be committed to contributing to the mission of the Yukon Kuksokwim Health Corporation, “to achieve the greatest possible improvement to the health status of the people of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital of Alaska”. The PA, NP CNM, is an employee working under the supervision of the medical director who is in turn supervised by the clinical services administrator.
- PA, NP CNM must have completed an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Training Program and received and maintained certification.
- Two years minimum suggested experience level. Should have experience with adult psychiatric patients and dispensing psychotropic medication.
- Must have Alaska License and DEA License
- Must have the computer skills needed to access computerized medical records
- Needs the skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the area of there specialty
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- School loan repayment eligibility
- Tort Claims coverage
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: 1-800-478-8905.
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - 17 months ago