Additional Job Information
Title: Nurse Practitioner
City, State: Jacksonville,FL
Location: Family Medicine
Department: Other Clinic 001
Additional Job Details: PRN Rotating
At St. Vincent's Healthcare, our goal is to have a workplace of inspired associates who are focused on our Core Values and who are interested in sharing their talents in a collaborative healthcare environment with high standards.
Our associates bring together a diverse mix of work and life experiences which creates an environment that is friendly and where teamwork is the foundation!
The Nurse Practitioner in collaboration with a physician, provides for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
Education & Experience:
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination.
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Previous ARNP experience preferred.
- Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) required.
- Florida Department of Health Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider required.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 17 months ago - save job