Coastal Medical is searching for an experienced Nurse Practitioner for our East Providence location. This is a part-time position with a schedule of 2 days a week.
Be part of our team as you provide primary, acute, consultative care and education. Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you provide accurate assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients.
• Master’s Degree level practitioner program: Certified NP
• Current National Board Certification
• State of Employment license to practice as advanced practice nurse
• Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
• Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
• Ability to present a friendly, welcoming and professional public facing appearance
Individuals interested in applying for this opportunity should e-mail their resume or CV to email@example.com .
Coastal Medical, Inc. - 17 months ago