Evercare is part of UnitedHealthcare. Evercare Practitioners conduct assessments in our nursing homes. We are looking for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to complete regulatory and acute care visits in nursing homes.
Imagine joining a group of professionals and clinicians who are working to improve health care for people over 50. Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for millions of people. Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you can really feel.
That's how it is at UnitedHealthcare. Every day, we're collaborating to improve the health and well being of the fastest growing segment of our nation's population. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication.
Here, you will discover a culture that grows through challenge. That evolves by being flexible. That succeeds by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively and efficiently for seniors. Put your best to work for us, and discover extraordinary opportunities for growth.
Required Education and Experience:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- NP or PA (license and national certification, or the ability to obtain national certification and/or NP license in state of assignment)
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred.
- Prefer experience in acute care, long term care, and /or palliative care experience working with complex, geriatric residents in long term care facilities.
- MUST live in Polk County FL
- Ability to obtain reliable transportation in order to complete nursing home visit assessments
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills are required.
- Professional image and behavior are required.
- Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population.
- Ability to navigate on the internet and work with personal computer.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in PC-based word processing including basic Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.