If you enjoy championing the quality of life for the less fortunate with mental illness, we’d like to hear from you. Join our mission-centered outpatient clinic(s), as we lead the field of community mental health. At Consumer Services, Inc., we pride ourselves as pioneers in setting standards of excellence and strive to provide care & legendary services to the mentally ill population, better than anyone. In alignment with our mission and values you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals. You will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. CSI is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience. The rewards of success in this role are beyond measure. As a member of the medical team, you will have the independence of complementing psychiatric evaluations, managing medication reviews, and working with a team of psychiatrists. You will be part of a positive atmosphere in the clinic for members, family & friends, and all staff members.
Qualification and Education Requirements
View other available positions
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a working telephone.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess appropriate credentials from an accredited university to perform duties as a nurse practitioner and/or physician assistant, and be supervised by a fully Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Two or more years experience
- Pass all regulatory checks including background verification, MVR, and Recipient Rights.
- State of Michigan Licensure
Consumer Services Inc - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
As a cutting-edge, not-for-profit organization, our mission is to provide excellent, coordinated behavioral healthcare services...