All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- B.S. or equivalent directly related work experience. RN preferred.
- 0 - 3 years nurse recruiting/talent acquisition or relevant experience required. (Additional experience may be required in lieu of a degree).
- A combination of internal recruitment and external agency experience preferred. Industry certifications and memberships (SHRM, PHR, CPC, AIRS etc.) are a plus.
- Analytical ability combined with sound practical judgment.
- Excellent human relations skills, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office software applications.
- Full-time and Part-time availability may be considered.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is seeking a Talent Strategist in the Nursing Career Center. The Talent Strategist is responsible for designing and executing strategic and comprehensive talent acquisition initiatives to effectively identify, attract, qualify, recruit, hire and retain talent to meet current and projected needs of the organization. Other responsibilities include facilitating and processing internal employment transitions.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 19 months ago