Under the direct supervision of the RN Case Manager, provides continuous care services, in-home respite care services, and personal care for the patient and assists with activities of daily living. Supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization.
You're more than a Staff Nurse LPN at AseraCare Hospice. With your vast experience, you know quality care and that's why we've entrusted you to join together with a team of spiritual care coordinators, social workers and counselors. That's because we know you'll go to any length for our patients during their end-of-life journeys. You'll ensure patients receive care on a variety of levels because at AseraCare Hospice, we consider the whole patient. That's why you'll participate in our interdisciplinary approach while simultaneously leading by example and setting only the highest standards. You'll engage with the patient's entire family to help them and other caregivers understand and support the process. You'll see your impact in this highly valuable role every day, as you adjust to new working environments and make a profound difference in the lives you touch.
We are looking for qualified and compassionate candidates with considerable nursing experience. You are independent, flexible, a leader and ready to inspire our talented medical professionals to uphold our promise of quality care. Ideal Staff Nurse LPN candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply LPN/LVN
* Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in practicing state
* Minimum two (2) years nursing experience
* Minimum one (1) year hospice experience, preferred
* Current CPR certification Must have valid driver's license and 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal auto liability insurance coverage
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
As AseraCare Hospice professionals, helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. Partnering with our patients' personal physicians, we work to minimize pain and provide emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families as they prepare for change. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we offer a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can deliver the independence, rewards and clinical excellence you want from your career!
3320 Clinton Parkway Court Suite 120
As one of the nation’s leading providers of home health, palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and...