Nemours is seeking a Registered Nurse- CICU 7pm-7am- Fulltime- 72 hours every two weeks to join our team in Delaware.
As one of the nation's premier pediatric health care systems, Nemours provides world-class clinical care in four states – Delaware, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. In Wilmington, Delaware, the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children offers intensive and acute inpatient and outpatient services covering more than 30 pediatric specialties. Ranked among the nation's best in pediatric specialty care by U.S. News & World Report , we care for thousands of children in the Delaware Valley, across the country and around the world. Extending the world-class care of the duPont Hospital for Children, the Nemours Children's Clinic provides expert care for even more children across the Delaware Valley through community-based physician services and collaborative partnerships with health and hospital systems.
To meet the needs of even more children, the duPont Hospital for Children will be expanding our pediatric intensive care unit with state-of-the-art technology. In 2011, we will be breaking ground on a new inpatient pavilion that will include all private patient rooms, an expanded Emergency Department and patient family amenities.
We are looking nurses with a passion for cardiology and peditric nursing join our cardiac critcal care team. This is a night shift position, 7pm-7am, every third weekend.
The Nemours Cardiac Center (NCC) provides comprehensive care for infants, children, and adolescents with cardiac, thoracic and vascular disease. The Cardiac Center provides patient care, performs research, and educates and trains health care professionals consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Nemours Foundation.
1. Assesses and documents initial and ongoing patient needs and problems.
2. Formulates nursing plan based on patient needs and problems and indicates plan on the patient care plan.
3. Develops realistic and appropriate long- and short-term goals based patient/family needs.
4. Implements patient plan of care
5. Evaluates the patient's and family's response to care and modified care plan accordingly.
6. Assists patient and family in discharge planning so that problems and care needs are anticipated and met.
7. Serves as an advocate for patient and family in working with other members of the health care team.
8. Provides safe and appropriate nursing care through adherence to Nursing Department standards.
A registered nurse responsible and accountable for assessing, planning,and providing care to assigned patients.
A. Education, Training and Experience
1. Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
3. Must be an experienced Nurse
2. Previous experience in pediatric/cardiac and or critical care nursing preferred.
B. Licenses, Registrations, or Certification:
1. Current or be elibable for registration with Delaware State Board of Nursing.
Nemours, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to focusing on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
Don't miss out on important health care news and updates from Nemours – connect with us on…
Facebook (Fan Page): www.facebook.com/pages/Nemours/90523951091?ref=ts
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Pediatrics, Pediatric, Children, Child, Neonatal, Nurse, RN, BSN, Registered Nurse
Nemours - 11 months ago
At Nemours, we're dedicated to achieving higher standards in children's health. And we begin by caring for every child as if they were our o...