We are looking for a flexible, adaptable individual to circulate throughout the hospital's inpatient nursing floors and provide care to infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Must communicate effectively with patients/staff and must respond well in emergency situations.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in an acute care setting.
- Current licensed RN in PA.
- Completion of Critical Care Course.
- BCLS certification required and ACLS a plus.
- Working conditions can involve sustained physical effort such as lifting/moving up to 150 lbs. in weight, walking, running and stooping/bending in some instances.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Allentown, Bethlehem, Bedminster, Bucks County, Chalfont, Colmar, Coopersburg, Doylestown, Dublin, Franconia, Harleysville, Hatfield, Hellertown, Hilltown, Kulpsville, Lansdale, Line Lexington, Pennsburg, Perkasie, Philadelphia, Pottstown, Quakertown, Reading, Schwenksville, Sellersville, Souderton, Sumneytown, Telford, Tinicum, Trumbauersville, Zieglerville, Pennsylvania, PA, Acute Care, Critical Care, CCU, Unit, ICU, Intensive Care
Grand View Health
- 21 months ago - save job
Grand View Hospital was founded in 1913 as the first community hospital in Bucks County. Today, Grand View has grown to become the primary...