EXPERIENCED NURSES ONLY!!!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing competent professional nursing care using the nursing process. These functions are performed in accordance with the District of Columbia Nurse Practice Act and all other applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current DC license as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Experience to meet unit criteria.
- Ability to perform the nursing technologies.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work under stress.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Med/Surg, Med-Surg, Med Surg, Medical/Surgical, Medical-Surgical, Medical Surgical, OR, Operating Room, Surgery, AORN, Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses, BSN, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Preop, Pre-op, Postop, Post-op, Scrub, Registered Nurse, RN, MSN, Master's Degree in Nursing
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...