MDS/ Staff Developement Coordinator
We are looking for a full- time MDS/ Staff Development Coordinator for our Facility. This position manages the overall process and tracking of all Medicare/Medicaid case-mix documents in order to assure appropriate reimbursement for services. The position is also responsible for completing concurrent MDS to assure achievement of maximum allowable RUG categories, as well as integrating information from nursing, dietary, social services, rehabilitation, and appropriate reimbursement. This position will also be responsible for educating and inservicing staff.
We offer competitive rates, Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401k Plan!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current LPN/RN license in the state of CT.
- Candidate must be experienced with OBRA
- Candidate must have experience training and educationg clinical staff.
- One year of long-term care clinical nursing experience is required. Experience with Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, MDS completion a must.
- Basic computer skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Come join our team of dedicated health care professionals!
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago